Saturday, May 22, 2010

West Coast Family

Mountain House, California--it may not show up on my older GPS, but I'm glad I found it and certainly have reason to go back. This is where the Pooler family lives. I first met Chris and Lori in 1997 for Harding's Italy international studies program, and it's hard to believe that as of this next Saturday, it will have been ten years since they got married. I've only seen them a few times since their wedding and had never before met their two adorable girls. What a comfort it is to have friends like the Poolers, who welcomed me and made it seem like it had only been a few months instead of a few years since I'd last seen them. A big thanks to their daughters, who not only shared their joy of life with me but also space in their playroom for me to store my luggage.

1 comment:

  1. We so enjoyed having you and can't wait for your next visit. Emma still asks "Where is Zac?" and looks for you!
    We had a great time and we do hope we can measure the time before your next visit in months and not years!

    ReplyDelete